We welcome new members to join us at any time throughout the year. Membership is $10 annually per student (not per family) and is needed all four years to be eligible for a PFSA scholarship.
However, membership will not be denied. If a student's family needs financial assistance to pay the membership fee, a fee waiver is available to qualifying students. Please reach out any time and email: email@example.com
Here are the steps to take to become a member:
1) Go to: d230.org/Sandburg
2) On the homepage, scroll toward the bottom and click on the "Online Payments" button
3) You will now be on the District 230 Revtrak site for Sandburg
4) Click on the box that says: Skyward Food & Fees
5) You will be directed to the log-in page where you will list your email address and password
6) Once in the Skyward system, scroll through your student(s) account to the "Optional Fees" area
7) Find the "PFSA Membership" section and click "Add to Cart"
8) Once the PFSA Membership is added to your cart, you can proceed with processing the payment, just as you would for lunch fees and other school activities. You can become a member of all the parent organizations at one time if preferred. As a friendly reminder they are: PFSA, Music Boosters, Athletic Boosters and The D230 Foundation
Upcoming Meeting Dates:
All of our meetings will be held over Zoom or Google Meet this year, as we find it allows families more flexibility to attend, etc.. If there are any concerns about this, please contact us. Meeting links will be posted here and also sent out in email reminder blasts.
All meetings will begin at 7pm CST.
Future Meeting Dates:
Monday, May 22, 2023